What is sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a potentially serious sleep disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts. You may have sleep apnea symptoms if you snore loudly, and you feel tired even after a full night’s sleep.
The main types of sleep apnea causes are:
- Obstructive sleep apnea, the more shared form that occurs when throat muscles relax.
- Central sleep apnea, which occurs when your brain doesn’t send proper signals to the muscles that control breathing.
Complex sleep apnea syndrome, also known as treatment-emergent central sleep apnea, occurs when someone has both obstructive sleep apnea and central sleep apnea.
If you reason you might have any form of sleep apnea, see your doctor for Sleep Apnea Machine. Treatment can ease your symptoms and may help prevent heart problems and other problems.
Sleep apnea treatment benefits
With the right support, signs of sleep apnea test can be treated and some symptoms can be controlled within days.
Some benefits of treatment include:
- Longer lifespan – studies have shown that sleep apnea patients on treatment lived longer than sleep apnea patients who were untreated
- Reduced chance of suffering a stroke or heart attack – sleep apnea treatment reduces the relative risk of cardiovascular events such as stroke and high blood pressure
- Help to control type 2 diabetes
- Reduce the risk of having a workplace or motor vehicle accident
The importance of dedicated care was highlighted in this study:
Cardiovascular improvements require optimal therapy and dedicated patient care – this recent study stated that while treating sleep apnea improved patients’ quality of life, it did not decrease their risk of cardiovascular events. The patients in this study were on suboptimal treatment. Severe patients who used sleep apnea mask their treatnent for the recommended amount of time showed a decreased risk in CV events.
Looking for fast sleep apnea cures?Contact CPAP Expert
What every single one of our stores offers you
International shipping on all makes and models of CPAP masks, machines, and supplies. Fast delivery!
Get Free Shipping for all orders. Read our Shipping, Returns & Warranty Information.
Our Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks (see an online payments diagram).
To set-up sales notifications simply enter the email addresses to receive the alerts (1 per line) and how often you would like them to be sent.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept most major credit cards, including Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover.
Our CPAP Experts are here to help with orders, product questions, sleep disorder, and anything else related to Sleep Apnea.
Simply click on the chat box located in the bottom right of your screen to chat with a live CPAP expert.
Comfort Kit include everything a new CPAP User needs to sleep comfortably, Plus it’s priced 10% below regular sale prices!